Undergraduate Admission

Undergraduate Admission (BS)

 Sr. No   Degree Programs   Eligibility Criteria
FACULTY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
1.

 BS Biotechnology

(Regular+ Self Support Evening Program)
F.Sc pre-medical, A levels or equivalent , With at least 60% Marks.
2.

 BS Botany

(Regular+ Self Support Evening Program)
F.Sc pre-medical or equivalent , With at least 60% Marks.
3.

 BS Chemistry

(Regular Program)
F.Sc pre-medical/ pre-engineering, A levels or equivalent, With at least 60% Marks.
4.

 BS Environmental Science

(Regular Program)
F.Sc pre-medical/ pre-engineering, A levels or equivalent, With at least 60% Marks.
5.

 BS Geography

(Regular Program)
F.A, F.Sc, I.Com or Equivalents are eligible to apply for BS Geography, With at least 60% Marks.
6.

 BS Mathematics

(Regular+ Self Support Evening Program)
Overall first division in intermediate or equivalent exams. Elective Mathematics of 200 marks, With at least 60% Marks.
7.

 BS Physics

(Regular Program)
Students who have passed intermediate (Pre-Medical) are not Allowed for BS Physics. Student have passed Intermediate (Pre- Engineering) / ICS (with combination of Mathematics and Physics only) With at least 60% Marks.
8.

 BS Zoology

(Regular+ Self Support Evening Program)
F.Sc pre-medical, A levels or equivalent, With at least 60% Marks.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
9.

 B. Architecture

(Regular Program)

F.Sc (Pre- Engineering) / A Level (Pre-Engineering / Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science with Minimum 60% marks.

Equivalence of A Levels / O Levels for grades must be issued from IBCC must be attached.
10.

 BS City and Regional Planning

(Regular + Self Support evening Program)
F.Sc. (pre-engineering) /ICS/General Science (Statistics, Math and Economics) with minimum of 60% marks.

11.

 BS Computer Science

(Regular+ Self Support Evening Program)
Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics or Computer Science subject. Equivalence must be from IBCC.
12.

 BEE (Electrical Engineering)
(Regular Program)

F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) / DAE (Electronics/Electrical) / B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry) with 60% are eligible to apply

Selection Criteria:

Merit aggregate

Entry Test Conducted by UET, Lahore 2020

30%

Matric Marks Percentage

25%

Intermediate Part-I / Part-II Marks (for students of 2020 as well as for students of previous years)

45%

 

Note: UET Entry Test Result 2020 must be attached with the form submitted.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
13.
 B. Com
(Regular Program)
F.A (Mathematics/ Statistics / Economics)/F.Sc (Pre-medical & Pre-engineering)/ICS/I.Com/A-level and equivalent, students securing more than 60% of marks at intermediate level.
14.
 BBA
(Regular Program)
F.A (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics)/F.Sc (Pre-medical & Pre-engineering)/ICS/I.Com/A-level and equivalent,  students securing more than 60% of marks at intermediate level.
15.
 Public Administration(BPA)
(Regular Program)
F.A with (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics)/ F.Sc(Pre-medical & Pre-engineering)/ICS/I.Com/A-level and equivalent students, securing more than 60% of marks at intermediate level.
   FAULTY OF ISLAMIC & ORIENTAL LEARNING
16.
 BS Islamic Studies
(Regular Program)
Students would be preferred  who have studied Islamic Studies Elective of 200 Marks  at Intermediate Level
SABIHA MANSOOR INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES & CULTURE
17.
 BS Arabic
(Regular Program)
A minimum qualification of F.A/F.Sc is required for admission.
18.
 
 BS English
(Regular Program)
Intermediate level with English Literature as an elective subject or more than 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-medical, Pre-engineering, General Science, Computer Science and I.Com) are eligible for admission. 20% weight age of English Compulsory marks and remaining 80 %  will be given to intermediate marks.
19.
 BS Persian
(Regular Program)
Intermediate with at least 45% marks.
20.
 BS Punjabi
(Regular Program)
Intermediate with at least 45% marks.
21.
 BS Urdu
(Regular Program )
60 % marks in Urdu elective or Urdu compulsory in intermediate. First Division in Intermediate
Note: Percentage of marks may be relaxed for Punjabi, Persian, Arabic if seats are available.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
22.

 B.Ed. Hons Elementary

(Regular + Self Support Evening Program)
FA/F.Sc/A Levels or other equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
23.

 B.Ed. (Hons) Secondary

(Regular + Self Support Evening Program)
F. A/F.Sc/ a Levels or   other equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks.