In line with the trends and standards of research and evaluation in the world and accreditation ranking of HEC, the University deserves a well-established, functional, multidimensional and efficient department of Research and Evaluation on the following grounds:
Research and Advocacy
- Promotion of research and program evaluation at LCWU for quality education and continuous improvement of further policies.
- Equipment of faculty members of the University with latest trends and techniques of research and evaluation through short term workshops of professional development.
- Provide evidence base to support strategic policy and service planning developed through research, evaluation and data analysis.
- To help in conducting studies to support administrative decision making and planning at the university and other organizations.
- Development of evaluation sections for grant proposals
- Inform activities, practices, & resource allocation
- Provide information for stakeholders or funding agencies