- Skip to Menu
- Skip to Content
- Skip to Footer
- Impart knowledge about the philosophical values of Social Work profession and welfare system.
- Broaden students thinking horizon, sharpen their observational skills and strengthen their analytical capabilities about social problems and social processes.
- Give a more complete understanding of the role of government and private institutions in securing and rehabilitating the maltreated and victimized population.
- Train students in Social Work methodologies and field placement and internships, which further help them in their career planning.
- Community development and the skills of local capacity building.
- Administration processes like planning, staffing, supervising, budgeting etc. which are essential part of any social service organization.
- Issues involved in aging and the policies and services need to meet in this context.
- Community based disaster and risk management strategies and the ways to mobilize the community resources for preparedness and public awareness.
- Criminology, delinquency and role of social workers in correctional institutions.