The university offers BS (4-Year) Degree Programs and Pharm-D & B. Architecture (5-Year) Professional Degree program for female students only.
BS (4 - Year) Degree Program
Faculty of Natural Sciences
• Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geography, Physics, Zoology
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
• Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
• Applied Psychology, History, Home Economics, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Mass Communication,
Pakistan Studies, Political Science, Social Work, Statistics
Institute of Education
• Education, B.Ed., Physical Education
Faculty of Management and Administrative Sciences
• Economics, Management Science (BBA & B.Com), Public Administration
Institute of Pharmacy
Women Institute for Leadership and Learning
• Gender and Development Studies, Sociology
Institute of Design and Visual Arts
• Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Textile Design, Interior Design
Institute of Languages and Cultures
• Arabic, English Literature, Persian, Punjabi, TESOL, Urdu
• F.A/F.Sc./A-Level and equivalent students in relevant subjects with more than 60% marks and A- level students with high grades only are eligible to apply for BS programs.
• The student must have studied the major subject at intermediate level (in which she is seeking admission).
• The subjects like International Relations, Mass Communication, Social Work, Gender Studies, not offered at inter level are opened for all students.
• For B.Com /BBA/BPA the students with F.A (Mathematics / Statistics / Economics) / F.Sc Pre-medical & Pre – Engineering) / I. Com /I.C.S / A-Level and equivalent students are eligible to apply
• The students who wish to study English Literature, BFA and B.Arch. will have to qualify an aptitude test.
• The entire degree programs are under semester system except Pharmacy and Fine Arts
• The students are not allowed to change their major subjects unless they have applied for multiple programs and without the consent of the concerned HOD, minor subjects cannot be changed. They can change minor subjects within seven working days after commencement of regular classes. No application for the change of subjects will be entertained after the notified due date.
Strength of students at BS and MS level:
• Total strength of Students at BS level may be 60
• Total strength of students at MS level may be 30
(The Ratio of students can be increased depending upon their resources, staff, etc. the workload must be justified).
SPECIAL PAPERS AT BS LEVEL ------Mandatory /optional: At BS level Special papers are offered in every department and research is not be mandatory for every student. According to HEC, internship and projects can be offered depending upon their CGPA.
Supplementary cases are not eligible to apply
- Subject to approval from the relevant statutory board
(a) Disability Basis
2% seats are reserved for the disabled and handicapped applicants. Physical disability means disability that cannot be rectified by any equipment. Being short sighted and hard of hearing does not fall under the definition of disability for admission purpose. The candidates must enclose the certificate of their physical disability duly signed by the Medical Superintendent, Services Hospital, Lahore with their forms.
(b) Sports Basis
2% seats are reserved on sports basis. The candidate must attach their Certificates of Board, Division and District level sports competitions and then appear for trials and interview on the dates duly notified.
(c) Other Provinces Seats
• 20 seats are reserved for the students of other provinces i.e. 4 each for Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA.
• 5 seats are reserved for the backward regions of Punjab like Rajanpur & D.G Khan.
(d) Reserved seats for University Employees
• 2% seats are reserved for the daughters of University teachers on inter-se-merit
• 2% seats are reserved for the daughters of University employees on inter-se-merit.
(e) Foreign Students seats
• 20 additional seats are reserved for BS programs for Foreign Students. The candidates selected on these seats shall pay $ 1,455/- (US) per annum along with normal fee per year.
Terms & Conditions
- General conditions for admission against these reserved seats are the same as laid down for the candidates applying for admission on merit.
- The candidates from the provinces other than Punjab have to route their complete Admission Forms for the reserved seats to the University Admission Office through the concerned Provincial Government along with domicile certificate within due date. Only those candidates who have passed their HSSC Examinations from a college situated in the concerned province shall be eligible to apply for these seats.
- The candidates from foreign countries have to route their application for admission through the concerned embassy and Higher Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Lahore within due date. The Admission Forms directly submitted to the University’s Admission Office shall not be considered.
• The candidates can obtain admission forms along with prospectus from the university office on the dates notified.
• They are directed to attach the attested photocopies of the following documents with the form:
a. Matriculation Certificate / Equivalent
b. Intermediate Certificate / Equivalent
c. Provisional / Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
d. Domicile Certificate.
e. CNIC/Form B. of the candidate
f. Monthly Income Certificate of Father / Guardian.
g. Three attested passport size photographs.
h. CNIC/Form B. of the candidate’s Father / Guardian.
i. For BS Electrical Engineering, Student must attached result card of UET Entry Test
• In case of Foreign Candidate:
a. Attested photocopy of Foreign Passport.
b. Forwarding letter from the concerned embassy and Higher Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Lahore.
• The declaration at the back of the form must be signed by the candidate as well as by the parent.
• The candidate must not be above 22 years of age on the last date of the receipt of form (Maximum 5 years age relaxation can be given, if the candidate is on merit of the concerned department)
• All the selected candidates are required to bring the original documents, one set of attested photo copies of these documents and four photographs at the time of depositing university dues.
• After payment of dues, the candidate will go to the teacher on duty and get her Roll No. and section written at the back of her fee receipt which once allotted cannot be changed.
• The selected candidates will be admitted provisionally and the Verification Committee of the University will make final admission after the verification of the documents. If at any stage after the admission it comes to the knowledge of the authorities that the documents presented by the candidate are fake or there is a misstatement or clerical error in the documents, her admission will be cancelled.
• Migration is not allowed.